Tuesday 12 March 2013

Moorea Seal wishlist

I have been a fan of Moorea Seal for years and reading her blog. All blogs develop over time, but I think Moorea has outdone herself with the photography, graphics and content of her blog recently.  It's clean, professional and inviting. 

Here are a few of my favourite Moorea Seal designs.









I don't wear a lot of jewelry, (aside from my facial piercings) as I think they are quite statement and too much other jewelry can look overdone and I prefer a more subtle understated look like the examples above. I miss having bright hair but that was another distraction and I think being dark again I can get away with more. I really want a body harness but a very simple one like shown above. I may have to give in and buy on payday or make my own! I love quartz and leather and the earthy natural qualities to Moorea's collection. 

Barnicles x

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness those book necklaces are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crystal necklaces x
    Check out my new blog: jewelheritageblog.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these cute accessories! Thanks for sharing! Xo M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...