Thursday 24 January 2013

Happy Snow Day

I'm actually still in work, but there seems to be snow everywhere! Particularly in places it never snows like London and Paris!

My beloved blowfish boots now have holes in them so I've been doing my best in wellies. I do feel silly walking around town (where there's no snow left) in them but outside the city at work there is still a foot of snow!

Saw this and loved it so much I had to share. No credit so if you know where it's from let me know.
http://imgur.com/A6kEWCw

Did you get any snow, go tobogganing or build snow men, castles, or rude objects?

Barnicles

2 comments:

  1. Eee! Kitty snow castle! That's awesome! I've not seen real snow, I hope to one day though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No snow here, it's been super hot! Though today we've got a tiny bit of rain, I think this is the first rain for the year!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...