Thursday 20 December 2012

Glasgow (random) adventures







My new case - a bit beaten but I think it's pretty. Kinda heavy when full but extra useful for carrying Christmas Tree Fancy Dress outfit. Oh yes, that's what I said... Tree costume!



 
The best way to improve makeup skills? Practice on the train! If your lucky you will have a nifty space on the back of the seat in front to wedge your mirror.

Remember at this stage NO - MAKEUP is better than BAD - MAKEUP aka black eyeliner EVERYWHERE.







I gave in a bought a knitting magazine, was mostly unimpressed apart from these labels! so lovely :)

When I was next in Edinburgh Fabrics I picked up a roll of tape with 'handmade with love' - it is a very good motto!













Introducing Mono - Glasgow
All I can say is great bloody marys and smoked tofu sandwich. mmmmm
















I'M A CHRISTMAS TREE




And finally to finish the weekend - back to mono for chocolate chip pancake with maple syrup AND cream and of course another tofu sandwich - I'm addicted. I can't help it! I can't find smoked tofu in Edinburgh and it's driving me mad. Glasgow has so many nice vegan places with yummy salads. I'm not a vegan but I just like a variety of food.


Happy Christmas!

Barnicles

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...