Thursday 22 November 2012

This and That


1. Ashley from Little Blue Boo has made a great tutorial on glue gun cabochons.  I love my glue gun! It's definitely a valuable tool and I will be checking this out! Also an excuse to pick up more molds!



2. Another craft tutorial from Jenny of everyday is a holiday - how to make faux mini doughnuts! I see potential xmas pressies here!




3. An oldie but goodie I found outer the beautiful mess archives which could be used for product packaging or christmas presents! Recycled Kraft Package (by Mandi) for A Beautiful Mess. Mandi now blogs over at Making Nice in the Midwest.




4. This tutorial really caught my eye, not just is it something I'm interested in but it's written by a great blogger whose only thirteen! Check out Cardboard  Embroidery DIY by Ty from Know and tell Crafts and his other tutorials!




5. I love the studio Sunday feature on chickiedee and totally recommend checking it out! I love to see behind the scenes and into artist's studios! I got introduced to this feature Via the awesome Twinkie Chan blog with her Studio Sunday with Twinkie Chan feature





Wrap up warm and be careful in these dark winter nights!

Love Barnicles!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness Twinkie chan, she takes me back to my SG days :)I love her scarves!great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my kind of DIY...simple and gorgeous! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...