Friday 30 November 2012

This and that - KNIT edition

1. How amazing is this totoro jumper made by crumpetsandcrabsticks?



2. The Beekeeper's quilt by Tiny Owl Knits


Stephanie Dosen is the girl behind Tiny Owl Knits, she's actually a singer but her knitting patterns are amazing! This knitted quilt is gorgeous and I know alot of crafter's completing their blankets, one hexagon at a time. Check out the Tiny Own Knits blog and her Ravelry for a variety of her patterns. I love the deer with little antlers hat - can't wait to make it! Here is a photo of the girl herself in the amazing hat supercute hat.



3. I forget if I ever posted this - its too brilliant.















 Source: ravelry.com via Meredith on Pinterest


Have you got your advent calender sorted yet? - Our Star Wars Lego calender is set up in the flat ready :) I may have to purchase so we have one each though.

Barnicles 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Barny!
    I just wanted to let you know I took your advice and finally updated. Thanks for the encouragement...really.
    Also, I think I might need to see how this whole star wars lego advent calendar thingy works - I'm confused but very interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the antler hat! Must own antler hat....cannot...continue...to exist with out hat.....Great post as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...