Tuesday 8 May 2012

Success!

Just popping in to share some good news!

I passed my last exam :) there are plenty more to go but personal tax you are beaten.


This is super good news after an EPIC weekend! (pic from sat night above, see my feather lashes.) Birthday girl had a great time and I caught up with so many great people and met new friends and chatted knitting machines (not to mention cocktails for breakfast and oysters on the seafront in brighton mmm)

Back soon with a better update just soooooooooo happy I passed - competent is says!!! This open learning thing is abit tricky while working full time so I'm going to go give myself a pat on the back and aim for the next exam. Good luck to anyone revising for exams coming up, my next are in june.

Love Barnicles
x

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on passing your exam! also- cocktails for breakfast sound delish :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...