Wednesday 8 September 2010

4 Simple Goals


This post is abit overdue...

I am joining in with Elsie Flannigan - 4 simple goals challenge (before 2011)! Check out her blog for inspiration and more info :)

My simple goals are : -



- read a new book (start reading more before bed)
first on my list - dot in the universe



- take bike out/go run/swim
already managed a run and swim last week before i got ill



- write more letters and be social to friends and family i feel out of touch with.
my gran and godmother mostly



- MOAR music! while i wait to get a piano make the most of my guitar, be it bad singing or drumming, its good for the soul!


i'll be back with an update about bunting soon

over and out - barnybee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...