Friday 22 June 2012

This and that - things I like edition

1. Womens Blowfish Banhi Sandals
I am so happy blowfish shoes are finally in the shops in the UK! I can't wait to get my hands on a pair of this banhi sandals!
 



2. Gorgeous spool necklace by  KortniSheely  - seen via wild olive
 



3.  Black and White Stripe Bow Bandeau Set by amourous. She makes them in an array of beautiful fabrics and also makes kimono robes!


              



4. Peach Souffle Hair Piece by It's Ok My Dear. So pretty, would make me look so sophisticated.


5. It's darling owl overnight bag


Opps, I have a secret.... I brought ^ the owl bag this week! Can't wait for it to arrive. I've been told that after wanting it for two years that I should probably just buy it. I went for the overnight rather than handbag because I thought it would better for fitting my dslr in. I got it from Kokkykitsch a UK site, thats got loads of cute stuff on it.

Hope you have a great weekend and are enjoying the summer, we have rain and thunderstorms here in Scotland.

Barnicles x











2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...