Monday 21 May 2012

Welcome new Readers + New necklace design

Just wanted to take a moment to welcome any new readers coming over from Chantilly Songs, Love Elycia or One Sheepish Girl this month. Please leave a comment with your blog ady as I would love to check out your blogs too :)
 
Moving on, I have the put the finishing touches to a new style of knitted bow necklace which has just launched in the shop :)




Keep your eyes peeled for the knitted three blue bow necklace giveaway on Chantilly Songs coming soon. I take commissions on bow necklaces and can make these any size or colour (if i can find it, i can make it).

Keep smiling!

Love Barnicles xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm Rita and I found you on One Sheepish Girl a few days ago. I've been having a wonderful time sifting through your pinterest and repinning lots of lovlies, we might be pinterest soul-mates :P
    Here's my blog if you'd like to stop by sometime: www.ritajophoto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i know, whats your user on pinterest? i will follow you.
      Sometimes i want to repin everything in someones folder! thanks for popping by and saying hello :)

      Barnicles

      Delete
  2. Those necklaces are so sweet! PS Found you via One Sheepish Girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These necklaces are so wonderful! I'm only just learning to knit, but if I can make something half as cute as your necklaces, I will be so happy! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. keep going, its all trial and error and have confidence in your work! I have just taught my flatmate to knit and her 5th piece she did a totorro pattern :)

      xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...