Sunday 27 May 2012

Cornwall Adventures

Here are a few of my fave pics from my recent adventure down south, we flew into bristol and hired a car, driving down to cornwall. We were pretty lucky with the weather and my other half was sporting a red suburnt neck on saturday night. It was lovely to see family and celebrate my dads 60th birthday. Warning this is a photo heavy post


Fistral beach - down in newquay -interesting fact 'the witches' roald dahl film was shot in the house next to the beach.





I hadn't seen my sister in far too long, over a year (cornwall to scotland isnt a quick/cheap journey). She is now 20 weeks pregnant and I'm so happy for her and to be an auntie!! Her man ain't too bad either ;) We had great fun staying with them for one night.
Gus and me
Sis and me



Sister together! 4 years age gap



Saturday we were in St Just - not far from st Ives and went for a lovely family walk and picnic - a very rare treat! I love how these photos came out, the rich colours and brightness straight from camera. We were very lucky with the weather! My lovely dad -











This weekend made me so happy. I wanted to share more of my life in my blog rather than lots of reposting but I find it hard, so i thought i would start by my fave photos/memories. sorry for the photo heavy post. Barnicles x

3 comments:

  1. Don't apologise, lots of photos in posts are awesome and yours are lovely. Mwah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posts w/ photos are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos and such a beautiful landscape! Looks like you had a great time with your family.

    http://www.tamarasblend.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...