Tuesday 10 April 2012

Goal and Blog Planning + my fave blogs

Now blog planning is something I want to get better at. I'm not bad at being organised, I just have alot of thoughts and ideas in my head so alot to organise.


1. DIY rotating goal list -Rachel from cornflower blue came up with this great tutorial using postits (notice Moora Seal also does this, see below)
 Rachel makes some amazing crafts including crochet sculpture inspired by tropical reef and coral. Funnily enough some of them look like multicoloured Barnicles! She also makes cute embroidered love notes.  


2. Elycia talks about her blog planner and discusses the positives of having 'month at a glance'.  Elycia is just cool, you should read her blog.



3. Blog planners  - marysza binds these beautiful sketchbooks and notebooks and has just started making these planner journals which are ace. Check out her shop for more bound notesbooks etc



4. Last year Kyla posted a DIY on making your own planner, printing and binding it yourself. This year she shows us how to make a practical weekly planner from a large moleskin notebook, and how she uses her's for maximum productivy.


5. Moora seal has an interesting article on freckled nest on the three ways to be productive when your self employed, this includes a great third paragraph about goals and planning.



Which method do you find works best for you?

Barnicles

4 comments:

  1. I don't have to much of a planning system but if I blogged everyday I would definitely need that. I just jot down a few ideas each week in my planner that I use for work/school/everything... I'm going to check some of these posts out! And in the comment you left on my blog- you are so right about the little moments being special! Even when friends are nearby, you get so busy it's hard to make time for each other! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post... i think i've been getting into a system that kind of works. i love all these ideas, but the only problem with them is that in itself, the "planning" takes time and energy to implement. i'm such a procrastinator, it's hard to stay motivated sometimes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! Thanks for posting up the links to all this ideas! Hopefully I'll be able to get my system running soon!

    http://captainbubblegum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a great post!!! no joke. I think i want to try these out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...