Tuesday 6 March 2012

My weekend (+ a treasury!)

I just noticed barnicles was featured in a treasury here  woohoo! Lovely to see the bright orange gloves get so much attention. I noticed from my etsy activity they seem to get alot of likes. (my mum shot this photoshoot, I really like it but lost all the files on my pc so only have copies of the ones i uploaded.)



Here are a few photos that sum up my relaxed weekends, not quite enough for an hour a day. Maybe I'll manage that next time.


weekend

weekend


Sunday morning - coffee, and catching up with google reader. Note the curtains and videogame playing. I try to keep the curtains open as much as possible, I love light but I make a compromise for tricky bits of zelda, when its impossible to see the screen due to sunlight!


weekend

My man, playing zelda while I craft

weekend

Adding scallop edging to a pair of gloves

weekend

Bow necklace



This weekend I managed to cross a few things off my list:-


-  I sort notebook and lists into tidy to do list - done
- Set up knitting machine, study manual and decide if it needs a service - Success! With alot of patience I got it working and learnt different closed cast on and cast off methods. It was basically studying knitting.
- Knitting bow necklace in new design - WIP -photos coming soon.
- Designing knitted bow garland - design sorted and next to test :)
- (do some of that study thing) - yup, even getting excited about it. 

What does this week hold for you? 

B xx

3 comments:

  1. Love your creations - especially the bow necklace - cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I am going to experiment more with bow designs.

      Bx

      Delete
  2. what a wonder-filled blog. just love all your creative ideas of writing and stitching.
    thank you for the inspiration :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...